Meridian Behavioral Health Services (MBHS) is seeking full or part-time Psychiatrists to join our team. We are looking for physicians who have interest and experience in community mental health care providing treatment of persistent mental illness as well as addiction. Applicants should be a Board Certified Psychiatrist or License eligible in NC.
The ideal candidates will:
- have previous psychiatric experience,
- be eager to work in partnership with other staff and the communities we serve,
- have an affinity for public service,
- have the ability to work with both adults and children, and
- have the ability to offer Medication Assisted Treatment
Meridian is a not-for-profit, trauma-aware organization that provides evidence-based, best practices in behavioral health care, serving the community through compassion, staff excellence, a focus on the individual's whole well-being, and community partnerships. Our main office is located in Sylva, NC which is about 45 minutes West of Asheville, with offices also in Waynesville, Franklin and Brevard.
Come work with a wonderful team in a gorgeous setting and experience what the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina have to offer!