ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages and trains the shipping and receiving team including one-on-ones, team development, and the writing and managing of work schedules
- Responsible for ensuring inventory is accurate
- Oversee quality check of perishables including produce, seafood and meat
- Oversee staging and coordinating of delivery and transportation schedule.
- Process shipments
- Overseeing maintenance and care of space, vehicles, and equipment.
- Communicate with other departments concerning orders and accounts
Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
To perform the essential functions of this position regular and consistent attendance is required.
Must be able to work well with other Team Members, Managers and interact with our guests.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
Shipping attendant, Driver
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Logistics experience preferred
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, managers and team members
Basic knowledge and understanding of math
Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions based on job knowledge and awareness of company goals
Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
Must be able to sit or stand for a long period of time
Must be able to safely operate a company vehicle or golf cart
1,400 acres of High Hampton property
Disclaimer: This job description reflects the assignment of the essential functions of the current position, but does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. The critical features are specified, but are subject to change at any time for various reasons, including management discretion.